Subscribe

Mobile SMS

Search This Blog

हिंदी मैं टाइप करें

विजेट आपके ब्लॉग पर

New Delhi Time

Indian Calendar

Mothers Day SMS


Mothers Day SMS
 Show SMS  :  All| Hindi | English | Punjabi | Others |

A fantastic question with a meaningful answer-
.
.
WAT IS BIRTHDAY?
.
.
The only day in ur life
wen u cried
& ur mother was smiling!!


Human body can bear only upto 45 Del (unit) of pain..
But at the time of giving birth, a woman feels upto 57 Del of pain..
This is similar to to 20 bones fractures at d same time..
So LOVE UR MOM till d end of ur life!!!


WHY MOTHER IS SO SPECIAL??
.
.
Wen I came home in rain, Brother asked- 'Y didn't u take an umbrella??'
Sister advised- 'Y didn't u wait till rain stopped??'
Father angrily warned- 'Only after getting cold, u'll realize!!'
But Mother..
While drying on my hair, said- 'Stupid rain! Couldn't it wait till my child came home!!!' :-)


Do u know the full form of "Mummy"
M-maa
u -u live
m - many
m -many
y-years





What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. Happy Mothers Day.


Happy Mother's Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day.


Mommy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,So smile 'cause I love you
On this Mother's Day. Mommy, I love you


I luv u mom
having u makes me feel safe & calm
I miss u mom
Missing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palm
u r the greatest
because u r my mom


0 comments: