Subscribe

Mobile SMS

Search This Blog

हिंदी मैं टाइप करें

विजेट आपके ब्लॉग पर

New Delhi Time

Indian Calendar

Good Morning

A short n True Message for £ife:  

A short n True Message for £ife:

“Care should b in Heart and not in Words”.

“Anger should b in Words and not in Heart”…!

Good morning. , . . . .

Night has ended for another day,  

Night has ended for another day,

Morning has come in a special way,

May you smile like the sunny rays,

And leave ur worries for some other day.

******Good Morning*******

Knock! Knock!  

Knock! Knock!
May I come into ur world?
I bring no flowers,
no gifts
but wishes to keep u fresh,
prayers to keep u healthy
& luv to keep u smiling.
Gud Morning!

****Have a nice day*****  

Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying Good Morning,
it has a silent message saying:



I remember you when I wake up!
****Have a nice day*****

When the MOON Winks at U tonight,  

When the MOON Winks at U tonight,
I wish CHOCLATY DREAMS embrace U tight.
Hope ur day was quite all right

&

I wish U a LOVELY GOOD MORNING !!!

Dear Customer,  

Dear Customer,
Your remaining

Sleeping time

Has Expired!!!!!!
So

Plzzz
Leave ur Bed
& Get up!!!!
&
Say to all

GOOD MORNING
Have a Very Nice Day!!!!

R u waiting 4 my msg????  

R u waiting 4 my msg????
Shooo Chweeet


Don’t worry ,
How can i forget u??
Here comes my msg to wish u
“GOOD MORNING”

Nothing to worry  

M-ake the most of it.
O-pen your heart and mind.
R-emember to thank God.
N-ever frown
I-magine me
N-othing to worry.
G-ood Morning!

I want 2 see u smiling always  

Sending u 1000 smiles take 1 for now &
Keep the remaining 999 under ur pillow,
Pick out 1 every morning coz
I want 2 see u smiling always. Good Morning

Knock! Knock!  

Knock! Knock!
May I come into Ur world?
I bring no flowers,no cakes.
But wishes to keep U fresh,
Prayer to keep U healthy,
And love to keep U smiling.
“Good Morning”

Good morning 2 U  

Good morning 2 U,
I : magination 2 ecstasy,
L : aughed in ur smile,
O : verwhelmed with joy,
V : ery moment of U,
E : njoyed the feelings,
U : nable to exit dream.
As I am always to U.

Thinking of U  

Thinking of U this lovely morning,
As the sun starts shining,
So my dear charming,
Here is my good morning,
Keep smiling morning till evening.

Night has ended for another day  

Night has ended for another day,
Morning has come in a special way,
May you smile like the sunny rays,
Your worries at the blue blue bay.
“Good Morning”

Its purity of heart that matters  

Its purity of heart that matters,
Not the external appearance.
Because helping hands are always
Better than praying lips…!
GOOD MORNING!!!

Did I miss something out?  

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,( ),V,W,X,Y,Z.

Did I miss something out?
No because I put ( U ) in my heart.
Good morning dear.I hope u have a wonderful day.

Thinking of U this lovely morning  

Thinking of U this lovely morning
As the sun starts shining is the perfect beginning.
So my dear charming, here’s my good morning.
Keep smiling morning till evening.

Cute yawn in your face  

An ideal day should begin with a cute little yawn on ur face,
A cup of coffe in ur hand & a msg from me on ur mobile…!
Have a great day! Good morning.

If U cannot get someone off ur mind  

If U cannot get someone off ur mind,
It is maybe because he/she is supposed to be there.
Remember, the mind can recognize what the heart is trying to deny.
Good Morning!

Receive my simple gift of good morning…  

Receive my simple gift of good morning
wrapped with sincerity,
tied with care
& sealed with a prayer



to keep u safe and happy all day long!
Take Care!

Night has ended for another day  

Night has ended for another day,
Morning has come in a special way,
May you smile like the sunny rays,
And leave ur worries for some other day.
Good Morning


I pray 2 ALLAH 2 bless u “Happiness & Success”  

“New” day
“New” morning
“New” hopes
“New” plans
“New” efforts
“New” feelings

I pray 2 ALLAH 2 bless u “Happiness & Success”
*GOOD MORNING*

IN French:  

IN French:

“bonjour”

IN Spanish:

“Te quiro”

IN Italian:

“Teamo”

IN English:

“Good morning”

IN Punjabi:

“uth BEGHAIRTA kam te nai jana”:)


Welcome to the new morning with …  

Welcome to the new morning with
smile on ur face
LOVE in ur “heart”
Good Thoughts in ur “mind”
Wish u A Brightest Morning..

Good Mrning ! open ur tinky minky eyes  

open ur tinky minky eyes,

stand up and strech ur crunchy prunchy bonz

and then wake up yourself, tell your brain to refresh

and tell your self 2days is GOOD DAY

Good Morning

On This Cool Cool Morning…  

On This Cool Cool Morning
In Ur Cute Cute Room
From Ur Small Small Window
Look At The Beautiful Beautiful Weather
Wishing U Sweet Sweet
Good Morning.. !!!!

Have a horrible day  

Everyday same wishes! Are U bored of it?
Let it be different this time:
Let the devils sing around U
Mummies dance around U
Vampires sit beside U
Have a horrible day!

Life is full of blessings  

“Thought 4 the day”

I cried when I had no shoes. Suddenly I stopped crying when i saw a man without leg.
Life is full of Blessings sometime we don’t understand it.

GUD MORNING

Purity of heart  

It is the Purity of HEART that matters,
Not the External Appearance.
Bcoz Helping HANDS are always Better than Praying Lips…!

GOOD MORNING!!!

A good message  

A good message for a good person,
From a good friend for a good reason,
At a good time on a good day in a good mood to say
Good Morning


Night has gone and the moon too  

Night has gone and the moon too.
Sun has arrived with the sky blue.
Open your beautiful eyes,
There is a sms for you.
“Good Morning”

The sun rises into the sky  

The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile,
He wishes you a good morning,
Hoping that you have the perfect day.
Take care & have a good day.

This lovely morning  

This lovely morning,
Even though the sun is out shining,
Now that you opened your gorgeous eyes,
The whole place has brightened up,
Good morning and have a great day.

I hope I’m not late to wish  

The breeze has awakened the earth,
And sun has colored our world,
The birds have added melody,
I hope I’m not late to wish,
“Good morning”

Five steps to a lovely morning  

Five steps to a lovely morning:

Close ur eyes,
Take a deep breath,
Open ur arms wide,
Feel ur heart beat & say
“It is too early.Let me sleep again”.
Good morning!

Open ur eyes  

Open ur eyes so the sun can rise
Flowers can blossom
birds can sing
Because all r waiting to see ur beautiful smile.
Good Morning!

A special good morning  

A special smile, special eyes, special look & special someone.
All these means that you are a special friend for me.
Good morning.

A special smile, special eyes, special look & special someone.
All these means that you are a special friend for me.
Good morning.

Kalyug.......  

Ram yug mein doodh mila…
Krishna yug mein ghee…
Kalyug mein chai mili…
Fook mar mar ke peee.

GOOD MORNING.

Wishing u a lovely gud morning  

I pray for your life that you truly deserve,
A life as good as your heart,
A life as bright as your smile,
And life as wonderful as you are!
Gud morning

Happiness is a butterfly  

Happines is like a butterfly,
When u go after it,
It flies away but when u stand still it comes to u.
I wish u a butterfly day. Gud morning.

0 comments: