Subscribe

Mobile SMS

Search This Blog

हिंदी मैं टाइप करें

विजेट आपके ब्लॉग पर

New Delhi Time

Indian Calendar

Naughty SMS


Naughty SMS
 Show SMS  :  All| Hindi | English | Punjabi | Others |


Woman complaining to Dentist: "I'd rather get pregnant than have a tooth filled !" Dentist: "Decide so i can adjust the chair accordingly..."




MERE DIL ME RAHO YA JIGAR ME RAHO
UMAR BHAR TUM MERI NAZAR ME RAHO
BUS ITNA KARAM KAR DENA HUM PAR
MERE GHAR MAT AANA, AAP APNE GHAR ME RAHO


I mix Rum in water and got drunk.I mix Brandy in water and got drunk.I mix WHISKY in water and got drunk again.Now I have decided never to drink water again!!!


PIMPLE PIMPLE LITTLE STAR SAARE KANJUS MERE YAAR JOH, MUJHE PHONE YA SMS NAA KARE USKE MOOH PAR PIMPLE HO JAAYE CHAAR BAAR BAAR LAGATAAR.


Do u know that ur smile takes 1000 people to death?
Save the world� so plz start teeth brushing regularly


0 comments: