Subscribe

Mobile SMS

Search This Blog

हिंदी मैं टाइप करें

विजेट आपके ब्लॉग पर

New Delhi Time

Indian Calendar

Fool SMS


Fool SMS
 Show SMS  :  All| Hindi | English | Punjabi | Others |

If I get hypnotised, then wat question would u like to ask me & why?
Reply me first & then send to all ur frnds & see wat they reply ;-)


Today is RECHARGING DAY!
So recharge my cell with any of d following-
Rs 20- Nice frd
Rs 50- Sweet frd
Rs 150- Cute frd
Rs 250- Gud frd
Rs 500- Best frd
AB DIKHAO DOSTI ;-)


Wat is the similarity bet//w bill gates and me? Don't knw? He never comes to my house And i never go to his house EGO PROBLEM YOU KNW..?

(Posted on : 20-02-2010 Characters : 136)


If God gives me 24 hours. Before death, i will spend 23:55 minutes with u & 5 minutes i will press your neck & say,chal naa yaar..! Saath chaltey hain...Hahaha.


I want u to know that u r very important to me,it's impossible 4me to live widout u even 4a second!U r my life & I can feel u everywhere.DONT MIND I WAS TALKING ABOUT OXYGEN


SomeOne..
MiSSES U..
NeedS U..
Worries About U
Lonely Without U


Guess Who?


THE MONKEY IN
... THE ZOO ...


You are a GHONCHU..

G-reat
H-ot
O-ne in million
N-aughty
C-ute
H-umble
U-nique

Zyada khush mat ho, hai to tu ghonchu hi...


U are a...



B. I. T. C. H.



Beautiful



Intelligent



Talented



Cute



Horny



r u smiling now?



*YOU BITCH*


0 comments: